Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:36:23 EDT 2009

I would normally agree with you.  But did a little research into the whole
embedding thing, here's what basically happens:
1. The forums are pulled from Nabble itself and placed in an iframe.
2. It loads up jQuery 1.2.6 only in the iframes.
3. It will have a "Powered by Nabble" bar at the bottom of the forums.

I'm not keen on the idea of jQuery in there, but there's no way that I can
see to replace it (since the content is coming directly from Nabble), and
I'd point out it's not the only tool we use that loads up jQuery on us (see
bugs.dojotoolkit.org).  In addition, I think if people are seeing the