Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Wed May 13 10:27:10 EDT 2009

I haven't used Nabble in a while (shows you how much I was checking
dojo-interest, although with the newer Nabble 2 it got changed somehow) but
I'm fine with a solution like Nabble as well.  Took a quick look at their
embedding thing, and this example seems to be exactly what everyone wanted
in the first place:
http://www.jboss.org/netty/community.html

The only issue that may be an issue (and just throwing it out there) is that
it's jQuery-based.  If you guys are fine with that, then ok issue basically
solved (be fun archiving the forums though).

regards--
trt