Nathan Toone toonetown at dojotoolkit.org
Wed May 13 09:44:00 EDT 2009

I'm fine with Nabble as well...the main reason that I was +1 on google
groups is that it combines the following:
1 - Getting rid of dojo-interest
2 - Provide a "forum-like" interface for those who like forums
3 - Provide an online archive for a history of solved issues
4 - Provide a "mailing-list-like" interface for those (like me) who
hate forums and would rather reply to a message in my mail client.

Seems like Nabble would meet these as well.  It was also discussed a
while back that our current forums could possibly have a mailing-list-
like interface added to it as well...if that is possible, then I would
be fine with that route as well...

In other words, my vote isn't necessarily +1 for google groups...it's
+1 on doing the 4 items above.  :)

-Nathan