Adam Peller peller at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:38:11 EDT 2009

Well, it seems the front end has to be hosted locally, at least for
those using the web view, but the posts themselves are hosted on a
server.  Not a zero-maintenance solution, but a good compromise for
those who wish to keep the user on our site and control look and feel.

I have no objections to Nabble or any other hosted solution.  I only
used Google Groups in my previous notes because it's what I know.

-Adam