Mike Wilson mikewse at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 08:00:49 EDT 2009

Glad to hear you found it interesting, Sam.

To be fair both Google and Nabble support using your forum like a
mailing list, and both also support subscribing to individual topics
in case you mainly use the web interface but want notifications for
some threads.

I'd say it is the import/exportability and restyle/embeddability
that makes Nabble stand out.

Best regards
Mike