sam foster potatosculptor at gmail.com
Wed May 13 06:36:43 EDT 2009

I'm liking that idea. I've always thought the nabble interface was
workable, and you keep the ability to use your email client, which is
a much more productive interface for many.

What would become of the different forums? 1:1 from forums to
individual mailing lists?
Plus dojo-interest is already tracked by nabble, so there need be no
change there. Its the forum folks that would experience change - a
welcome change I think for most, there's just the issue of link rot.

/Sam