Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Tue May 12 01:02:19 EDT 2009

I don't think you've counted any votes wrong.
The main question for me is whether or not we have the time to implement a
solution that we have complete control over, and whether or not that
solution is good enough for most of the committers to actually monitor as a
part of the effort to help people use the toolkit.  This is the main reason
why I was saying "go Google Groups", since I'm watching the majority of us
get sucked into other things and not paying the kind of attention we should
be paying to the forums and the interest list.

Either way, dojo-interest should be killed off; a single point of entry for
non-real-time inquiries is a must IMHO.

Tom