Adam Peller peller at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:23:09 EDT 2009

We'll probably have to agree to disagree on this, but my take is that
we should not try to bend another solution to our will; we should just
find something good and use it.  We need to get out of the business of
building our own solutions, except where we have to.   Hopefully we
will find something long-lived and not end up with another jot (that,
in my mind is the biggest risk, but one that is relatively low with
Google)

As for old content, I still recommend we just freeze what we have
and/or do a one-time export, if that's doable.  Just having it indexed
somewhere is good enough, in my view.  I don't think the old content
has to be migrated into the system we end up using.  We need to be
focused on the future.

-Adam