[dojo-contributors] No Side Effects Rejection

Mike Wilcox mwilcox at sitepen.com
Mon May 11 11:49:47 EDT 2009

You are suggesting it's a format violation which is fine, but that's
not what was throwing errors.

As you proved though, it was the semi-colon in the wrong place. I
guess I can see "return" being invalid compared to "return;"

And as it turned out, a semi-colon after my try-catch was breaking
embed.Flash:

try{..}catch(e){...); <----- that semi colon wouldn't allow a commit!!

I guess I would have to blame the validator for the improper message
on that second one. is it reading that as two statements?

Mike Wilcox
mwilcox at sitepen.com
http://www.sitepen.com
work: 650.968.8787 x218