[dojo-contributors] A new build tool for style guide violation checking

Shane O'Sullivan shaneosullivan1 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 08:54:07 EDT 2009

jslint seems mostly to be just a target for controversy - while it has
many good points, we'd just end up talking about it for far too long
and nothing would get done on this.

I think the style guidelines we have are pretty comprehensive, and
translating most of them into code shouldn't be too difficult.

Alternatively, we could take a subset of jslint

Shane