Eugene Lazutkin eugene.lazutkin at gmail.com
Sun May 10 12:55:39 EDT 2009

Nope, Dustin was able to cure the most pressing problems of the current
set up.

I got the XML export from our instance of Drupal and investigated it to
see if we can reconstruct the original forum from it using less
convoluted abstractions. And I looked at existing solutions for Django.
Yes, both are possible. But I didn't go beyond that.

Eugene Lazutkin
Dojo Toolkit, Committer
http://lazutkin.com/