Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Sun May 10 04:35:58 EDT 2009

Adam Peller wrote:
> I don't think the idea was rejected.  I think there were two camps and
> we pretty much ended up in a stalemate.  There was some talk about the
> other camp coming up with a new forum solution in a given amount of
> time, and if that didn't happen, I think we were supposed to
> reconsider Google Groups.

Right, here's the thread:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.dojo.devel/9466/focus=9504

Eugene, I think you said that you were going to investigate some other
in-house solution (IIRC the general sentiment was that using Django
instead of Drupal would solve all our problems), did you ever get a
chance to do that?