[dojo-contributors] Propose Promote dijit.sniff

Revin Guillen revin at sitepen.com
Fri May 8 13:42:19 EDT 2009

+1 for Core. It's useful enough to stand on its own rather than being
hidden in dijit._base.sniff.

I'm still of the opinion that people would understand Dojo better if
we marketed it as a small fast core plus plugins, and the sniff is
absolutely tiny--most of the real work is already being done in Base.
It'd be a no-brainer addition to the Dojo version of the kind of blog
posts you see all the time ("10 awesome jQuery pluginz!").

--
Revin Guillen
SitePen, Inc.
revin at sitepen.com