[dojo-contributors] common cometd.js for dojo & jquery

Adam Peller peller at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:08:46 EDT 2009

If this stuff is ultimately going to live somewhere else, I don't see
any need to maintain a dojox home for cometd in the long-term.  People
should be encouraged to use it from its new home unless we're adding
some value -- do you see there being anything additional that
dojox.cometd would offer?  We do have a little bit of a problem since
dojox.cometd is marked as 'beta', however.

-Adam