[dojo-contributors] svn:eol-style native for 1.2

Bryan Forbes bryan at reigndropsfall.net
Tue Sep 30 23:35:41 EDT 2008

I was wondering if we were going to go through the files in subversion
and make sure all of them have the svn:eol-style set to native before
the 1.2 release.  If so, I have a handy little python script to set that
property only on the files that need it.  It only requires pysvn to be
installed.  If no one objects, I can run it and commit the files in the
morning.  By the way, everyone should have their auto props set up so we
don't have to do this all the time:
http://dojotoolkit.org/book/dojo-book-0-9/part-4-meta-dojo/using-subversion#config

Bryan Forbes
bryan at reigndropsfall.net
http://www.reigndropsfall.net

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
        - Samuel Adams, an architect of the Constitution

Key fingerprint = 3D7D B728 713A BB7B B8B1  5B61 3888 17E0 70CA 0F3D