[dojo-contributors] 1.3 direction

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Sep 26 22:34:50 EDT 2008

Oh, I guess by matrix testing you are talking about running the DOH
tests (and existing robot tests) nightly (automatically) on a bunch of
machines/configurations.

I think "the discussion" you are referring to is
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.dojo.devel/9271/focus=9275 but
note that it was about various topics, including automated and manual
testing.

Note that the matrix/chart on
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/gbs/ is just talking about what
configurations are supported, not about automated tests.