[dojo-contributors] 1.3 direction

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Sep 25 14:27:10 EDT 2008

Can we contributors reach some consensus on the two or three top
priorities for the 1.3 release that we'll all work on?  What do you
think they should be?  (I won't be there on Sunday so I thought I'd
start the thread here.)

Basically, I'm looking for consensus/buy-in from the people actually
writing the code, so we can work together towards that common goal.  We
did this once before back in the 0.9 development days, when we decided
to rewrite everything.  But I don't think we've really done it since
then.   The 1.3 delata should be a lot smaller than 0.9 delta, but
should still set a general direction.

I have some ideas but I figure I'll let others answer first.   Although,
BTW, I started a discussion about Dijit 1.3 priorities in
http://dojotoolkit.org/2008/09/17/dijit-1-3.