[dojo-contributors] iPhone/iPod GFX testing request

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:01:43 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I just checked in a fix to dojox.gfx for iPhone/iPod version detection, so
that anyone with the iPhone 2.1 update will have things rendered with SVG,
and anything less than the 2.1 update will revert to using canvas.  The
problem is that I only have access to my own iPhone (which has the 2.1
update), so I don't know if the revert to canvas is working correctly or
not.

If anyone has an iPhone or an iPod Touch, and hasn't updated yet...if you
could please update your copy of the repo and somehow run one of the
dojox.gfx tests (dojox/gfx/tests/test_bezier.html is a good one), please
check the gfx renderer in Firebug Lite and let me know if it's reverting
back to canvas (it should be).

If you want to wait for the nightly and hit archive.dtk tomorrow, that'd be
fine too.

Thanks to all in advance!

regards,
trt