[dojo-contributors] Dojo.data stores still requiring documentation on docs.dojocampus.org

Jared Jurkiewicz jared.jurkiewicz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:13:59 EDT 2008

Folks,

  I've been beating on getting all the existing datastores documented
out on docs.dojocampus.org, complete with functional examples for
each.  I'm down to stores I really don't know a lot about, so we
really need the store authors/contributors to document them.   Here
are the remaining stores:

dojox.data.WikipediaStore
dojox.data.S3Store
dojox.data.ServiceStore
dojox.data.SnapLogicStore
dojox.data.PersevereStore
dojox.data.PicasaStore
dojox.data.JsonRestStore
dojox.data.AtomReadStore
dojox.data.CouchDBRestStore

I'm going to attempt to document WikipediaStore.  The others I am not
going to be able to easily document on the dojocampus site.   So, I
implore those who contributed them, please go document them.  Heck, if
you just send me text about the store
with all the information that all the other stores document about
dojo.data features supported, etc, I'll update docs.dojocampus.org.
I would just really like to have something out there soon for every
store.

Thanks.

-- Jared