[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.2 RC?

James Burke jburke at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Sep 18 21:36:58 EDT 2008

I have #7667 fixed, but I am not sure I will finish #7633 soon
tonight. Since it is getting later on the East coast, feel free to
start the RC build, since #7633 is just an error in a test response
script, and it is not a DOH test.

If anyone how knows python wants to suggest a fix for it, that would
be great. I think it is something fairly simple, but I am not that
python-literate, so my pace will be slower to fix it. My current
progress is here:

http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/7633#comment:6

Feel free to add info/patch to the ticket. If you are working on it,
you may want to take the ticket so others do not duplicate your work.

James