[dojo-contributors] Browser Support

Douglas Hays doughays at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 17 10:24:19 EDT 2008

I think haysmark talked with Dustin about setting up some test machines
and then doing some daily regression testing.  I think the biggest obstacle
is time.  haysmark is currently creating robot tests for dijit.  When
that's complete,
he was going to start working on the cron job to automate the running of
the
tests on all browsers.

- Doug

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |David Bolter <david.bolter at utoronto.ca>                                                                                                           |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"dojo dev." <dojo-contributors at dojotoolkit.org>                                                                                                   |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |09/16/2008 10:07 PM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
  |Re: [dojo-contributors] Browser Support                                                                                                           |

I wonder if someone could set up an tinderbox for dojo?

Perhaps an hourly cron job to: svn update, run doh suites including
robot tests, post status to a webpage, auto-email failures to
dojo-contributors.

cheers,

Becky Gibson wrote:
> So this brings up an issue that I was hoping to discuss at the Developer
Day