[dojo-contributors] Browser Support

Chris Mitchell ccmitchellusa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:38:43 EDT 2008

I've been getting a number of questions recently about browser support
for various versions of Dojo, and Dojo's commitment to test in various
configurations.  The following Yahoo site has been brought up by a
couple of different customers as an example of what they would like to
compare Dojo's support policy against:

http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/gbs/

We need to have similar information posted in a highly visible area on
the site (I'd recommend off of the http://dojotoolkit.org/support
page), which also describes our policy as to what "support" means in
terms of testing (or lack there of), since there are differences
between core, dijit and dojox in terms of support and testing.

-Chris