[dojo-contributors] Question about licensing excanvas

Chris Mitchell ccmitchellusa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:07:33 EDT 2008

One feature that our users are asking for that would be possible if we
could get full IE canvas support  is cut/paste of charts into
documents (rather than serializing chart scene graph to something like
svg and sending to a server where it's converted to a static image".
Having canvas cross browser would allow us to dynamically create image
that could be copied by user, all on the client side.