[dojo-contributors] Question about licensing excanvas

James Burke jburke at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Sep 11 13:17:23 EDT 2008

Depending on how the excanvas folks feel, they can put hooks in for
Dojo if they like, at the top of the file(s):

if(typeof dojo != "undefined"){
    dojo.provide("excanvas.something");
    dojo.require("excanvas.subcomponent");
}

Then you could just pull the source from their svn, and consume as you
like with the build tools, etc...

But I can appreciate it if they are not comfortable putting something
in for a specific toolkit.

James