[dojo-contributors] Question about licensing excanvas

Peter E Higgins dante at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Sep 11 11:21:52 EDT 2008

It really comes down to support. Do we really want to copy and maintain
that copy in our own codebase? I like the idea of being able to utilize
dojo.require/dojo build/shrinksafe out of the box with excanvas, but
wouldn't want to be the one assigned the title of 'ownership' ...
perhaps dojoc can be used here to make it publicly available while
keeping it "off the radar" of official support.

Regards,
Peter Higgins