[dojo-contributors] Question about licensing excanvas

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:21:17 EDT 2008

Here's the thing--IMHO, not *everything* needs to live in the Dojo codebase,
especially when the code in question is easily linkable via externals or
something to that effect.  I don't have a problem with the idea of using
excanvas, I just have a problem with the need to make a copy of it and slap
in DojoX...
regards,
trt