[dojo-contributors] Question about licensing excanvas

Nathan Toone toonetown at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Sep 11 11:01:20 EDT 2008

That's fine as well...I just wanted to make it a bit easier to include
using dojo.require...and to provide a "stepping stone" (perhaps) for
starting to migrate canvas-based code to using dojox.gfx.

I'm not tied to including it in the dojo codebase...I just had thought
that it might be useful for others...

-Nathan