[dojo-contributors] Silverlight testers needed

Eugene Lazutkin eugene at lazutkin.com
Sat Sep 6 13:00:19 EDT 2008

Suspend/resume is an interesting idea. We need to research more on it,
to see hwo it can be supported across renderers. In general with Google
Chrome/V8 and Firefox/TraceMonkey coming down the pipe, the whole idea
of JavaScript-based retained mode, spacial indexing, and state
optimizations becomes viable.

Thanks,

Eugene

http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&component=DojoX+GFX&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=version