[dojo-contributors] Dojo docs: API tool link?

Nikolai Onken nikolai at nikolaionken.com
Fri Sep 5 12:31:03 EDT 2008

Ho Mark,

As Pete and Wolfram said, the API will be pulled in automatically, no
need to automatically link to the pages, etc.
We still have to decide on what exactly we want to retrieve from
api.dtk.org (and what it can deliver) but that will happen.
At the moment the primary focus lays on migrating the book and writing
the content + examples.

We can discuss how we can integrate cookies and the feature explorer
(I already discussed this a little with Pete), it is possible, though
we have to take it step by step.

As you suggested this would be some sort of reST macro.

Nikolai