[dojo-contributors] Dojo docs: API tool link?

Wolfram Kriesing wolfram.kriesing at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:43:10 EDT 2008

There is some automagic API linking in some drawer, iirc. Right Nikolai/Tobias?
But what I think is great is your idea about the cookies!
Even that could be generated automatically, since most cookies
are quite well tagged, and articles with tags such like "dojo.forEach"
can be linked ... good idea!

cu

Wolfram