[dojo-contributors] Dojo docs: API tool link?

Peter E Higgins dante at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Sep 5 11:38:37 EDT 2008

It is planned that docs.campus pages both grab links by tag from the
cookies as "related articles", and has direct integration with the API
information via rpc, so there will be no need to duplicate info. The
links will be there.

So yes, that's on the roadmap, though the pages need be created first.