[dojo-contributors] Dojo docs: API tool link?

Mark Hays haysmark at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 5 11:23:43 EDT 2008

Maybe I don't understand the purpose of the docs, but it seems to me that
it would be really useful if each module on the docs page on Dojo Campus
automagically generated a link to the corresponding API page. I don't even
see a link on the docs page to the API tool. At the bare minimum, I would
hope to have a link at the very top with dojo cookies and the feature
explorer to the main API tool page. That way, people looking for
documentation on the new docs.dojocampus.org also see our existing code
documentation.

Does this make sense? Is it feasible to do this automatically, or at least
have some simple rest macro for this purpose, like the headers we copy in
right now? What do you all think?