[dojo-contributors] Documentation digest

Eugene Lazutkin eugene at lazutkin.com
Thu Sep 4 09:16:01 EDT 2008

I do have a technical documentation for Dnd and gfx in Google Docs. Here
is the list by versions:

DnD
===

1.1: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d764479_20ghbr97c8
1.2: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d764479_11fcs7s397

I suspect that both DnD documents are the same (need to verify that),
because I didn't have a chance to update the latter one.

gfx
===

0.4: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d764479_8f8nghk
0.9: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d764479_1hnb2tn
1.1: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d764479_9hgdng4g8

Chris Mitchell volunteered to port the latest gfx document. Starting
next week I am going to update existing documents to make them current,
and document other parts of Dojo I was working on.

Thanks,

Eugene

(http://docs.dojocampus.org/dojo/data/
http://docs.dojocampus.org