[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.2.0b1 available

Michael Smith savoyboy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 15:40:20 EDT 2008

I must say that the availability of the src tree is really helpful to
developers for debugging and understanding the toolkit. Not all developers
link up to svn to get the source, so having the traditional "src" build that
Dojo has always provided (with comments included) is important. Anyone using
this "src" build should understand that it should only be used for
development and not for production sites.

~Michael