[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.2.0b1 available

Adam L. Peller adam at peller.org
Tue Sep 2 15:25:42 EDT 2008

So I think we *have* been using the release tree for our exported tag
directory (manually copying it over and such)  It was a big deal at the time
that we should public only optimized sources, so people wouldn't hit the
site and wonder why it's so slow... what we might want is a build (release/
tree) of the full source tree, or something close to that, but then the
directory wouldn't match its tar counterpart.

-Adam