[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.2.0b1 available

Peter E Higgins dante at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Sep 2 14:13:41 EDT 2008

No, you are absolutely right. I made the mistake of replacing the
exported tag with an extract of just the release archive, and it needs
to be an extract of the -src archive. Will make the change when we do b2
or final. Thanks for spotting that.

:/

Regards,
Peter Higgins

Also just remembered the folder should also contain an extract of
-demos/ too, which I intentionally took out of -src release.