[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.2.1 release time?

Adam L. Peller adam at peller.org
Mon Oct 27 18:04:19 EDT 2008

Ooh!  A volunteer!  (Thanks, Josh :)

Basically, whatever was in the 1.2.1 milestone at the time I tagged rc1,
which hasn't changed in the last 24 hrs and I suspect aside from Bryan's
grid patch for RC2 will be pretty much what we end up with.

http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/query?status=assigned&status=closed&status=new&status=reopened&order=priority&milestone=1.2.1&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=component

(See the closed items)

It looks like I'll bump the remainder to 1.2.2 when we cut a release, which
sounds like it would be at the end of the week.

-Adam