[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.2.1 release time?

Adam L. Peller adam at peller.org
Mon Oct 27 14:30:12 EDT 2008

I cut a 1.2.1 release candidate 1 last night and posted to
downloads.dojotoolkit.org.  If someone has a fix for ContentPane or an
analysis of the various ContentPane tickets, all marked 'tbd', we can roll
another rc, but with none in sight I suggest we don't hold up the 1.2.1
release.  There can be a 1.2.2.

-Adam