[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.2.1 release time?

sam foster potatosculptor at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 06:16:02 EDT 2008

There is much clamouring for #7801 - and a couple possibly related
tickets which all point at a bug in the unload handling in dijit
ContentPane / dojox CP. Several people will be disappointed if its not
in 1.2.1, but I'm slammed and realistically dont expect to spend time
with it until maybe the middle of the week. Does that mean we push
them officially to 1.2.2?

/Sam