[dojo-contributors] Dojo onhashchange

Adam L. Peller adam at peller.org
Sat Oct 25 22:27:46 EDT 2008

As mentioned in #dojo-meeting, there is a patch pending to implement HTML5
onhashchange, which might function as a partial replacement / component of
dojo.back -- I'm still not sure exactly how to resolve the two.

Given that the contributor is not on dojo-contrib, please feel free to
provide feedback on that thread:

http://www.dojotoolkit.org/forum/dojo-core-dojo-0-9/dojo-core-development-discussion/dojo-hash-cross-browser-html5-onhashchange

if everyone is positive, I'll encourage the author to finish the
contribution with unit tests and will try to commit for 1.3.  I'd welcome
volunteers familiar with the hash stuff to help review the code.

Adam