[dojo-contributors] template/sample app

sam foster potatosculptor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 05:28:00 EDT 2008

I've had a couple people ask how to put the pieces together to make a
workable structure for a web app front-end.
We've had some blog posts, there's a few sample projects you can poke
around in (eg in demos). There's some patterns here that it would be
good to be able to point people at ready-to-go solutions/starting
points for (think RoR scaffolding).

I put together (quickly)
http://sfoster.dojotoolkit.org/sandbox/sampleapp.html

I'd like to evolve it, get some concensus, maybe explore some
variations. The brief for sampleapp.html is a tab-driven interface,
with lazy-loadable modules owning each tab. There's a million ways to
do it, but you have to start somewhere -  How would you go about this?

Sam