[dojo-contributors] Dojo Committer nominations

Karl Tiedt ktiedt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 13:12:50 EDT 2008

+1 Chris Barber, he's contributed quite a bit, some has never been brought
into (TZpicker) the project and some well just shouldnt have been (Dojo
Module for drupal for example) but they are contributions none the less that
directly contribute to the project.

With Revin, you say he does developement with Dojo, does any of this
developement make it back into Dojo in some form? (I'm on a celluar
connection so checking myself would be difficult) but... if these are just
projects written using Dojo and not Dojo things... I would say -1, but if
these projects do end up in one of the Dojo projects, then +1...

This being based on the fact that prior committer status required several
small (bug fixes/enhancements) contributions and 1 major contribution that
was reviewed and approved by a full committer). (In the case of Chris, I
would think anyone would not have a problem with accepting the Dojo Module
has his major contribution...)

-Karl Tiedt