[dojo-contributors] Dojo Committer nominations

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:55:59 EDT 2008

Hey all,
So I talked it over a little bit with Pete, and we both agree that we'd like
to nominate the following people for committer status to the Dojo Toolkit:

Chris Barber
Revin Guillen

For those of you unfamiliar with either of these two gentlemen, Chris Barber
(CB1, Inc.) has been contributing code for a while now; he's the author of
the upcoming LightboxNano, and wrote the Dojo Drupal module (among other
things).  Revin Guillen (SitePen, Inc.) is the main author of SitePen's
Sensei application (RSS Reader we use for training purposes) and has been
doing Dojo-based development for quite some time now.

I put it up to a vote.  Please remember our rules: your vote will only count
if you are a Dojo committer (though commentary is usually welcome).

Please use the following format:

[nominee name] +1/-1

...and be sure to vote on BOTH nominations, not just a blanket +1/-1.

Thanks to all!

Tom Trenka