[dojo-contributors] DojoX subproject rules

Adam Peller peller at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Oct 16 14:23:11 EDT 2008

Tom and I worked on the DojoX subproject status rules, and I'm not sure we
ever officially finalized it or ran it by the group.

http://dojotoolkit.org/book/dojo-book-0-9/part-5-dojox-extensions-dojo-0

though I think we did talk briefly about this on list or at a meeting...
we've simplified the life cycle in DojoX reduced the number of states to
four: experimental, alpha, beta, and production.  We had far too many
before, IMO.  As a consequence, the rules have changed slightly, and some
projects may be out of compliance.  We'll need to do a more thorough review
-- my bad for not doing this fully for 1.2.  In particular, API docs are now
required for beta

If anyone has any concerns comments about the current write up, let us know.

Thanks.

Adam