[dojo-contributors] LightboxNano ready to rock

Shane O'Sullivan shaneosullivan1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 16:55:03 EDT 2008

Another option: one thing that I added to the dojox.image.SlideShow,
ThumbnailPicker and Gallery widgets was optional preloading of larger
images to get around this problem.

I think it would be good to factor out that code into a reusable
dojox.image._Cache (or something) for all image widgets to use.

Any takers? :-)

Shane