[dojo-contributors] LightboxNano ready to rock

Chris Barber stuff at cb1inc.com
Mon Oct 13 16:48:54 EDT 2008

Yeah, that is a huge pet peeve of mine too.  When you click on it, it
downloads the large image and when the image is loaded, the animation
starts.

I actually coded that up with the loading.gif, but removed it because it
didn't look good.  Now that I think of it... I probably should have
tried using a solid color background behind the loading.gif (duh).  I'll
give it another shot and maybe I can figure out a way to get it to look
better.

Thanks for the feedback!  :)

-Chris