[dojo-contributors] LightboxNano ready to rock

Shane O'Sullivan shaneosullivan1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 16:30:50 EDT 2008

An issue that I found, when testing it on my painfully slow
connection, is that after clicking it, if the wait to load the image
is a few seconds (5 - 6 seconds in my case), there is no indication
that it is on the way.  Perhaps a spinning icon over the source image,
or some other indication that the click actually did something, would
be helpful.

Thanks

Shane