[dojo-contributors] LightboxNano ready to rock

Chris Barber stuff at cb1inc.com
Mon Oct 13 14:23:59 EDT 2008

I've added a programmatic example and fixed a double click bug that
msmith found (thanks msmith!).  I've updated the ticket and the files on
my server.

The LightboxNano will automatically resize the larger image to fit in
the viewport.  You can test this with the existing test by making the
browser window smaller.

Thanks everyone for the great comments and testing this bad boy!

-Chris