[dojo-contributors] LightboxNano ready to rock

Peter E Higgins dante at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Oct 13 10:33:45 EDT 2008

Okay, okay! I'll check it in after a review. Welcome to 1.3,
LightboxNano --

The test should include a programmatic example as well for sure.

How does it do with an image larger than the viewport? There is a large
blue image in the dojox.image tests folders you can use to test this.
Lightbox detects the size, and adjusts by forcing the image to fit if it
doesn't.

Regards-