[dojo-contributors] Flash Cross-Site Access Plugin

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:05:47 EDT 2008

To clarify this a little bit:
We're pretty much required to make available the source code for anything we
include with the toolkit, outside of things used for demonstration purposes.
 The point of Deft is to provide a place where anything Flash-based, used as
a real tool in the toolkit, can have it's source code live--without it being
compiled (i.e. we don't distribute the Flex SDK at all).

The idea is that someone with the Flex SDK can grab the source out of Deft,
compile it on their own, and then use it for whatever purposes.

>From what Kris is saying, we've have to port this Flash library code to AS3
and put it in Deft in order for the plugin itself can be distributed with
the rest of the library.

regards,
trt